Unban request
Main: @pally2866
Hello,
I got banned for “scamming” I can confirm that the refund was successful and there was no intent on scamming anyone, the refund was just delayed. I messaged @Danieliuxasz for many days trying to confirm if the refund came through but I got no response. I did not want to wait any longer that’s why I called the store and they confimrd that the refund was sent days ago. Please request @ Danieliuxasz to reply to my messages and confirm the refund or unban me I can’t wait for the reply anylonger.
Hello,
I got banned for “scamming” I can confirm that the refund was successful and there was no intent on scamming anyone, the refund was just delayed. I messaged @Danieliuxasz for many days trying to confirm if the refund came through but I got no response. I did not want to wait any longer that’s why I called the store and they confimrd that the refund was sent days ago. Please request @ Danieliuxasz to reply to my messages and confirm the refund or unban me I can’t wait for the reply anylonger.
