BETTER FRAPS ALTERNATIVE

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
My brother tried this and it didnt work for combat arms.

D/C


Same.. I tried wegame and doesnt record in CA.
I only have 1.0GB of RAM. I need to update.
Less lags ? =O
Fraps has great quality, but it takes way to long to upload.
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
Fraps has great quality, but it takes way to long to upload.
You open it in a video editor, you render and the size will be smaller ...
Quote Originally Posted by MicroManage View Post
we game is still free and you get all the features free
Doesn't matter.
There are something called TORRENTS buddy
Torrents are a noob trap
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
Torrents are a noob trap
But that's if
are a noob
I don't like downloading torrents. They take too long and most of the time contain a virus.
Yeah and when you download a game VIA, Torrent there is always problems.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?