Small form factor or laptop

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Small form factor or laptop
Whats up guys and gals

Ive been looking around for a long time and im looking for something a bit portable for traveling(not flying)

i really love the customization of a SFF

https://pc/\partpicker.com/list/B82Ghyⓘ

im looking at something like this then im gonna take the GTX 1080 out of my current build and put it in here, then im gonna get a 2080 depending how the reviews are

or ive been looking at getting a high end laptop (maybe refund) and use that but they just cost so much

does anyone have knowledge of SFF? do you like it? is it light and easy to move around?
hay just customize the SFF brrra
Quote Originally Posted by KaidenJustin View Post
Whats up guys and gals

Ive been looking around for a long time and im looking for something a bit portable for traveling(not flying)

i really love the customization of a SFF

https://pc/\partpicker.com/list/B82Ghy

im looking at something like this then im gonna take the GTX 1080 out of my current build and put it in here, then im gonna get a 2080 depending how the reviews are

or ive been looking at getting a high end laptop (maybe refund) and use that but they just cost so much

does anyone have knowledge of SFF? do you like it? is it light and easy to move around?
Never done a SFF build but this could be sick!!!
I see all your cool sffpcs and keep asking myself about the advantage over a laptop. For example I have an eye on the MSI Bravo 15 (Ryzen 4800H + 5500M GPU).

Looking at a sentry 2.0 knockoff I could achieve a system of acceptable portability alongside a better GPU (and having a DP). Should I pay the extra for a gfx I don't really need or would it be better to get the AIO package? Can I even fit a comparable CPU going down the water cooled road?
SFF specific parts have been good enough for long enough that I would go for it
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?