Canada Day

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
arent you like a commie? canada day isnt celebrated by commies
WOW THANKS FOR HAPPYING CANADA DAY ME ;(
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
WOW THANKS FOR HAPPYING CANADA DAY ME ;(
ahhhh i forgot sorry
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
WOW THANKS FOR HAPPYING CANADA DAY ME ;(
Canada force? Ooh I’m shaking in my Kamik boots.
Happy Canada Day to all the frens I don't have
Happy Canada day my fellow Canadians, for I am one of you
only country day that matters happens in 2 days
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
only country day that matters happens in 2 days
i dont know any first world countries that have their day in two days
boooooooo independence day

canada day #1
Happy genocide day

Rip to all indigenous kids
Lets go only ogs remember me thanks bud haha i come on from time to time haha
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?