New sig style

PollWhich sig is better??
15 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New sig style
ok most of you have seen my sig i got atm and said its good BUT ...

i have changed style and came up with this ...



Is this better than my current one ??? comments needed ...
Very nice! I like the new one... can you make me a signature like that. XD
the new 1 is coooool
the new one is ¢ooler but the text r sucks
text aint blending nice with pic.put other glow or font colour and another font preferably some gothic like creepy shit
Cool very interessing; )
thx for the positive comments ...

ill change text colour next time
Alright go ghost! I was right about your breakthrough point.
It's not better than your current, but I like how you blended the top of the guy's head into the border. Good job!
ok thx for comments but what about this sig ??????

The colors don't go very nice with each other...

Plus this is just my opinion, but I just change nice simple fonts around and add little effects, not get the cool gothic font or something that isn't necessary.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
The colors don't go very nice with each other...

Plus this is just my opinion, but I just change nice simple fonts around and add little effects, not get the cool gothic font or something that isn't necessary.
thx for tips ... abit harsh though ... joking
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?