Help with the redeye API module...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with the redeye API module...
Well, I dont need help with the API's... My question is,
Code:
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H926134, 1)
In that code, I read what everything stands for... But like If i try to replace "WarRock" with something else, like "StarCraft" or something, it still says cannot open/locat game. If i am right, I dont believe the "&H926134" would matter in this case because thats the address you want to change?...

If some1 can elaborate on this please, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Im not sure but
1)Your game isnt running
2)Your game window text (or something) is wrong
I tried some public ASM modules long time ago to minsweeper, and it worked good. Address shouldnt affect anything to it (wrong address sometimes crashes your game). Try to use it to minesweeper, it should work.
If you have vista I cant promise that any of these work and Im unable to help you more
Quote Originally Posted by Chl0rid3 View Post
Well, I dont need help with the API's... My question is,
Code:
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H926134, 1)
In that code, I read what everything stands for... But like If i try to replace "WarRock" with something else, like "StarCraft" or something, it still says cannot open/locat game. If i am right, I dont believe the "&H926134" would matter in this case because thats the address you want to change?...

If some1 can elaborate on this please, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
try changing your module
Some games processes are hidden, in this case you would have to make it in C++ as a DLL.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?