Selling my Dragon fable, Mech Quest, and Adventure Quest account.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling my Dragon fable, Mech Quest, and Adventure Quest account.
They are all members (dragon amulet, guardian, star captain) and good accounts. I know most people will look at my post count and various other things about my account on here but these are legit accounts.

Dragonfable



Mechquest



Adventure Quest: I am having trouble with getting a picture of the info in game so i dont have a picture of it yet.
please have this thread deleted and moved into the Marketplace section and sell it there =) thank you
I posted this here because others were selling accounts for battleon games in this fourm section.
If this is in the wrong place then
/request move
that's true, and they were also in the wrong section, but seeing as they are old, i doubt anyone cares anymore =)
I guess not. I never play these games any more and these accounts are better than most so i thought "why not just try and sell them". So im waiting for offers or someone wanting to buy/trade for them.
You never said, what you want for them.
Im newer to posting so im not sure about the selling/offering. I would have to ask what would you be wanting to buy/trade with?
This type of things, should just be traded.
I am willing to trade. Personaly i would rather trade then sell.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?