Overlay for BFV
Probably you need to update your system to match the overlay requirements, after that my game didn't crash after the injection.
At this point (08/17/21) the overlay still working here for me.
#EDIT
Is your Windows ver. 1909?
Wish you the best!
- Reinstall 'DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime'" and 'vc_redist.x64.exe' (even if you already installed some time ago)
- Restart Windows
- Try again
At this point (08/17/21) the overlay still working here for me.
#EDIT
Is your Windows ver. 1909?
Wish you the best!
limit overlay fps?
is there a way to limit overlay fps
v2
This version addresses the following issues:
- Stability fixes
- FPS improvements
Try both DX11 or DX12 if you have issues. I've just tested this version on Windows 10 Pro 21H1 in DX11. No crash for me after a 1h 15min session (4 rounds)
BF 2042 is on a doorstop. This was the last update. I've no more time to maintain this version. Have fun.
Virustotal.com report is inside the archive.
- Stability fixes
- FPS improvements
Try both DX11 or DX12 if you have issues. I've just tested this version on Windows 10 Pro 21H1 in DX11. No crash for me after a 1h 15min session (4 rounds)
BF 2042 is on a doorstop. This was the last update. I've no more time to maintain this version. Have fun.
Virustotal.com report is inside the archive.
this is so sad, reposting this as your own from another forum
Hello Good sirs, I'm confused. I tried the first time and it's working. But after 2nd trying it doesn't show anymore (the overlay that is), one user says it's about turning his DX on, perhaps can you please tell how that works? Thank you
Edit:
I checked and my DX are on, it says on my windows tabs that there's an overlay window yet there's no actual overlay showing in my game
Edit:
I checked and my DX are on, it says on my windows tabs that there's an overlay window yet there's no actual overlay showing in my game
4th November 2021 update compatible
Hi. Virustotal.com report is inside the attachment.

FairFight is still active and is bypassed in the hack. PoC: 06/11/2021 19:43:23.728: [+] FairFight screenshot module.
You can check the log file for FF SS attempts. The ESP will disappear at the right moment and will restore itself short after.
Every other version is out of date. Therefore if a moderator could remove other attachments and add this one into the first post. Thanks.
Left-control key + F1: FPS information ON/OFF
Left-control key + F2: Draw only visible ON/OFF
This is v4. I am on Windows 10 Pro 21H1. I haven't tested the hack on Windows 11. If it works on that version. Please let me know. Thx.

FairFight is still active and is bypassed in the hack. PoC: 06/11/2021 19:43:23.728: [+] FairFight screenshot module.
You can check the log file for FF SS attempts. The ESP will disappear at the right moment and will restore itself short after.
Every other version is out of date. Therefore if a moderator could remove other attachments and add this one into the first post. Thanks.
Left-control key + F1: FPS information ON/OFF
Left-control key + F2: Draw only visible ON/OFF
This is v4. I am on Windows 10 Pro 21H1. I haven't tested the hack on Windows 11. If it works on that version. Please let me know. Thx.
Doesn't work. The game crashes during injection
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
War Thunder Hacks & Cheatsany way to get a central 3rd party crosshair overlay for frb?PA 2 Help & RequestsWanting a free twitch overlay for my stream
6 Blackshot HelpCrosshair Overlay (For Sniper)
2 Art & Graphic DesignIn-game overlay for twitch? 3 Help & RequestsLooking for Twitch overlay for CS:GO!
0


