Hiring.:: Looking for active marketers for high commission ::.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
.:: Looking for active marketers for high commission ::.
Looking for active marketers for digital marketing for my products (license keys) over social media and email and different other digital market places on the web

will pay 20% so for 1k $ sales u get 200$

I'm giving high commission cause marketing is very important for any product and to influence you to do your best

Will also give extra bonus for high sales marketers

Interested
Hi, I'm interested in this offer. Please message me.
Are you still looking for people to do this? Sent you a PM.
I'm a corporate marketing manager and for a living, I do professional designs and digital marketing. If you need to boom your business, let me know. I have 5 years of marketing experience, and I'll make sure your business will be booming. I understand the fundamentals of marketing. I really would like to talk with you.
Is it still available?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?