Any one want to play me 1 vs 1 sniper only?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Any one want to play me 1 vs 1 sniper only?
Any one wanna play ?

2 rules
1.no hacks
2.dont forget the first

pm me you IGN if you want to play
I'll do it wif ya.

What map?
Can we make an OMA Crusty, you and me?
As long as it's not junk flea
yeah cause your hacks never work any way
AVGN's post made me laugh
15/10 I win bitch

Combat Arms sniping is slow and the scopes don't zoom for crap =/

MODS????? RAPID FIRE L9
I rapid fire all day neguh.
crusty wins 15 to 10
Hey, PM your IGN so we can play!
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
/me

NAO
IGN, I wanna play you
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?