Hidden Folders?

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Hidden Folders?
Alright, well I found a hint at 2 hidden folders in the FX. Looking at a different file.

Code:
PATH: ltb|FX\CHARFX\SNOWED_BROKEN\M_BROKEN_SIM01.LTB
Code:
PATH: ltb|FX\TEST\CHAR_RUN\ASIAN\SIT_MOVE.LTB
I am using the RezXtract.exe.

Now, if I could get to this folder, it would be amazing. If I can do what I did to this yacht ^^. Can see it anywere in the map. Goes through walls. Did it with few other items like the explosive barrels and sea gulls.




How'd you make the yacht show? Teach me please. D:
^^ Its simple. Change the RenderStyle from WaveRider_D to Additive_ThroughWall.

There are 2 ways of doing it. But one way doesn't replace and uses a different .rez file.
Find it good for you. Don't make it public.
Quote Originally Posted by pwnednubs0 View Post
^^ Its simple. Change the RenderStyle from WaveRider_D to Additive_ThroughWall.

There are 2 ways of doing it. But one way doesn't replace and uses a different .rez file.
Find it good for you. Don't make it public.
That just made it public lol.
However, this is interesting.
Can you see people standing on it?
If so perfect way to make full mini chams without a full hack, just mod.

EDIT: You should release this, I would really use it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
That just made it public lol.
However, this is interesting.
Can you see people standing on it?
If so perfect way to make full mini chams without a full hack, just mod.
I don't think people even know what that means, like /me.
if you could change that for players... perhaps it may work
but thats the same as wallhack :3
It doesn't work, I already tried changing the RenderStyle of the the M/FA. I was hoping for that to. xD but w\e you know.

/edit
1/3 works. The person has to be lined up with the object. I'm half way up the stairs on the other side of map. He is under bridge behind wall.



Lol, Looks kool. The see through mods. I can't seem to find the stuff about rendering D:
CHAMMER
: )
NICE FIND
So do you have any ideas on how to get to the hidden folders? or if its just nexon being lazy and not removing old crap?

bty, just because I could, I removed the boats/flags

I really doubt it. but I wanted to get to those hidden folders to look around in it. I really doubt it. They have a char test. I tried changing the render style/Removing it completely. The test I think is when they do that messed up poss w\ arms and legs spread straight out.

And, no because there still finding the file. And its in a file that EVERYONE thought was pointless. Boredom = wins. bty, you can control Quarantine acid smoke with this 2. lolz, not dmg or location though.
Whats a render style? O__O
It uses .ltb files from another .rez. ^^ I could pm you the file because I respect you. But basically there is say about 20-30 .ltb files that can be used for renderstyle. And... its how the game should render it like. The model is somewhere else.
RenderStyle - How the mess should me loaded into the map/game and how it should act on other messes of the map. <-My view on it.
Mess - Makes up everything in 3D space.
I know where the character hit boxes are, maybe you can make those see through.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us