[Release] Mega-Man K7

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Mega-Man K7
Uhm.. ok, so I was playing on teh Account I was supposed to be in teh MPGH CA Clan in, but I forgot teh name of it, so I just bought a K7 to mess around and I HATE IT!!! But i figured I'd do a Mod /

[Only spent like literally 3 Minutes on it]

____________________________________

Screenies:





________________________________________

VS: Virustotal. MD5: d17a765a9c6a64c88da835304a0f1637ⓘ
GaMBiiTs Megaman K7.rarattachment deleted · 5 downloads before removal
GJ. Its clean.
/Approved
....Nice job
GJ, i like the blue, not not the mega man/
Too plain for me
Nice! You got the idea from my Hulk K7 didn't you?

And how could you hate that beastly gun?!
Nice. Imma use it
looks hot but the megaman is a little much though.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?