PostWTSS> +16 Astera Swordstaff Kael | +15 Mille Staff Evie

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
S> +16 Astera Swordstaff Kael | +15 Mille Staff Evie
Selling account with +16 Astera Swordstaff Kael and a +15 Milletian Staff Evie. Evie is decorated with Milletian armor. Both characters have 2 outfitters. Kael has a Claire comrade.






Buyout met at $250.
Leaving comment since I'm buying the account.
After the above buyer sent payment through Paypal business instead of the requested Friends and Family, they agreed to do the sale again this evening. When both the above buyer and I chatted, they promptly removed me from the instant messaging app. Careful of possible fraudulent purchases from them in the future.
I'm sorry, I removed you from ******* because other seller offer me cheaper account. He had better stats.. so I couldn't resist. Sorry about not telling you.
is the account still available?
INTERESTED
How should I contact you? I found your old email from old thread post. But no answer..
Haven't received a response, account still up for sale.
still available?
Quote Originally Posted by Binito View Post
still available?
Hey there, I actually managed to log into the account again, I can sell again.
Hey guys I lost the login for this account, sorry sale closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?