Originally Posted by AVGN did you have a name change or are you from a different section because i dont recognize you buddy Yea lol ive never seen this dude in my life.
Originally Posted by Taylor Swift need a ScreenShot in order for it to come anywhere near being approved It's already approved. Thanks Endrit. Can someone smart post a screen shot when he test it please?
Originally Posted by neema127 Doesnt work. Windows Vista 64X Doesn't work on all Vista. It's a bug that need to be fixed.
Originally Posted by DeathHunter Doesn't work on all Vista. It's a bug that need to be fixed. Can u get a screenshot please?
Originally Posted by Polo2 Can u get a screenshot please? Why don't you just try it? And I will get a screen shot than if you guys keep asking.
Originally Posted by neema127 Whats the bug and can u fix it Well,I tell the coder to fix it. I already asked him before made the thread he said he working hard to fix it.