WTSFounder ACCOUNT!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Founder ACCOUNT!
I have a Founder Account for sale with over 150 classes rank 10 available and end game items. I have most of all the Heromart items that are available as of today. Spent well over $3000 on this account so not taking any offers below $500. I can show more proof if the buyer can show proof of over $500 in BTC. Not trying to get this account banned so I'm limiting the screenshots.

I only accept BTC. I won't give out the name of the account until the deal is done. We can use MM at your expense.

Add me on IM
Buying
Can i have your *******
Quote Originally Posted by Wasdeneros View Post
Can i have your *******
Check your IM!
Comes witn original email and artix account?
You accept paypal goods and services? Got budget of $450
Is it for sale still
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?