Unhappy[SOLVED] iw4mp.exe Problem

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[SOLVED] iw4mp.exe Problem
Hi all MPGH users.
I have problem. When i run iw4mp it doesn´t work please help it says : Server is down. (i have fresh install and client update alteriwnet)
I have picture but i don´t know how i can put it here .
Quote Originally Posted by jess585 View Post
Hi all MPGH users.
I have problem. When i run iw4mp it doesn´t work please help it says : Server is down. (i have fresh install and client update alteriwnet)
I have picture but i don´t know how i can put it here .
Well, then the alteriwnet server is down as it tells xD
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post


Well, then the alteriwnet server is down as it tells xD
But the server isn´t down my friend playing MW2 now on alteriwnet .... and on the homepage of alteriwnet is server stats lobbies ... the server isn´t down ....
Quote Originally Posted by jess585 View Post
But the server isn´t down my friend playing MW2 now on alteriwnet .... and on the homepage of alteriwnet is server stats lobbies ... the server isn´t down ....
Check your config
Maybe you server is wrong...
wrong section

/moved to help
It could be your computer just not responding to it, or the server may be down, or you could have a corrupted file.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
It could be your computer just not responding to it, or the server may be down, or you could have a corrupted file.


My alteriwnet.ini is good configured look :

[Configuration]
Server=server.alteriw.net
WebHost=auto
Nickname=MiniGangsta

Help
could be corrupted files, delete all files, restart comp, download&install and check for corrupted files.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
could be corrupted files, delete all files, restart comp, download&install and check for corrupted files.


I do this .....
probably you have to either reinstall. or probably just give your computer a rest for a day or two
Quote Originally Posted by christophergonzalez View Post
probably you have to either reinstall. or probably just give your computer a rest for a day or two
ok = ) thanks
give it a rest....or came back 1 hour later, and try again...turn your pc off....in the mean time troll mpgh
Got the same problem yesterday, the server was down! Now it works fine, I didn't reinstall it.
I have this problem ................ now , yesterday , today .......... oh help
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us