Are You Always Lagging?

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Will do. thanks for that..

It's just the solutions I'd use if it was lagging.

never heard of gamebooster before.
Quote Originally Posted by f1420012002 View Post
Will do. thanks for that..

It's just the solutions I'd use if it was lagging.

never heard of gamebooster before.
yeh gamebooster helps me actually =D
thanks , this helped me , here
Thanks

The g_antilag stuff don't work on cod4, cod5 so :s.
gamebooster save lifes ahauhau
Told you it helps
Thats why I use gamebooster all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by clkarna View Post
Nice hack it works


Post deleted due spam.
did you know, me playing bbc2 + downloading porn = no lagg at all... how wierd?... :S
Also add get better internet... Perhaps the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
did you know, me playing bbc2 + downloading porn = no lagg at all... how wierd?... :S
Only with Gay porn I think... Cos I downloaded Straight Porn and lagged like shit.
yuhu thanks for the tipp i dont lagg anymore!

yuhu thanks for the tipp i dont lagg anymore its gread

the tipp is awesome thx

i love it thx for the tipp

thx juhuuuuuuuuuu it works for me
Nope, never lag.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Nope, never lag.
Same. Espically in Black ops everyone says they lag I get NO lag 0 Zip None whatsoever.

I got a good gaming computer though, so that's probably why. Black Ops just wasn't made to work as well with worse computers or even low-range gaming computers.
My internet isn't fast but i do not lag.
I've posted to the general forums of some more information (:
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?