PostUltimate AdventureQuest Trainer 1.0

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by tdbbd View Post
Finally a working AQ trainer that doesn't require 50 steps to actually use.

I was wondering was there anyway we could get an swf that automatically trains all the classes to max level I know DF had a way to do that if we could get that here that would be fantastic.

Also a way to max gold/exp in a single battle would be great too and a finish quest option so we don't have to click thru multiple boxes would be great as well.
The class trainers should be possible, I remember seeing the function that would do this. I just have to find the right ID’s for each quest.

Gold/Exp is checked server side, so can’t hack that unfortunately. I did come across a monster that gave over 200000 exp while I was testing though, but I don’t remember it’s name.(EDIT: Come to think of it, I think I versed this monster when I was equipping high level items straight from the shop. Pretty sure monsters are scaled, based on your highest level weapon. I’ll test this some more) I fought this monster at level 12 and then leveled to level 55 from just that exp (I had to complete a bunch of battles to level up though, as you can only level once per battle)

So far I haven’t been able to find any function for finishing quests, as quests are really just “town files”, my best guess would be quests are really just battles. And to actually “complete” the battle properly, we have to click through those boxes. Just programmed differently to DragonFable, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zoby77 View Post
WOW nice trainer. its sick good work
Glad you like it!
Quote Originally Posted by tdbbd View Post
Also a way to max gold/exp in a single battle would be great too and a finish quest option so we don't have to click thru multiple boxes would be great as well.
Bruh if you were doing wars that would be terrible
War kills don't save if you're capped
AEUltimate
Hi guys, I've joined this trainer with my other trainers. It's new home can be found here
There are 16 detections on this trainer and it also says that it includes trojan as well. I am not knowledgeable about such things but it sounds suspicious. How to make sure this is totally safe? The fact that it is approved means it is safe?
Quote Originally Posted by zmzpGQSJsj View Post
There are 16 detections on this trainer and it also says that it includes trojan as well. I am not knowledgeable about such things but it sounds suspicious. How to make sure this is totally safe? The fact that it is approved means it is safe?
Unfortunately those detections are false positives (you can Google this, but it basically means that the software has incorrectly detected it as dangerous). There’s no way for me to prove that it’s safe, you can only take my word.

If my word isn’t enough, then the newest version I uploaded is free from false positives and should be approved soon.
Thank you for a working trainer for a game from my childhood.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?