Unban Request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Unban Request
Hello, this is a long time coming but life has been quite a mess for me over the last few years.

I am Raple, coming back to appeal against this thread in question https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1384109

I simply would like to know what steps I must proceed with to become unbanned. I do not in any way wish to participate in the marketplace ever again so if a permanent blacklist is necessary after the fact then I fully accept the consequences. If my unban is not unacceptable then I too understand and will refrain from returning again.

Me and @Hero have an old secret code to verify my identity in case of my accidental loss of account or lockout, but if he does remember I can verify through other means. I simply wish to make right what wrongs I made in the past and move on.

Thank you much, I am terribly sorry to have disappointed my peers in the past. Hopefully I can live beyond them.

-Raple
@theamazinggrace42

OP of the report has not been online for over 2 years so no point on calling him out
when this happened we usually ask for the giveaway the amount of money via the giveaway
you can do a legit giveaway to get members' premium we will pick winners and you can pay an amount toward mpgh to get the premium and get your unban.

this would be most legit way

besides this, it will be up to GM and SA to decide anything else.
@HALOS117 @Hero @Ahl @meme @Flengo
Well he hasn't been on so it might not be possible to reach him. If you have any external contact of his, please do try and reach out. I sent him an email letting him know about the situation. Will have to wait and see if he responds.

In the case he doesn't respond, you'll have to provide a giveaway for either the monetary amount or the phone.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Well he hasn't been on so it might not be possible to reach him. If you have any external contact of his, please do try and reach out. I sent him an email letting him know about the situation. Will have to wait and see if he responds.

In the case he doesn't respond, you'll have to provide a giveaway for either the monetary amount or the phone.
I have been out of contact with him for a very long time my only contact was through IM on my account. I'd be more than willing to just give away the pixel to someone else but I would really appreciate if we could limit the giveaway to members within the US or if I could send it to a marketplace staff. It was foolish for me to do international sales anyways but my mistakes were made.
Hi,

I know @PuppyLover101 is still active however not on this forum. He has been having issues with recovering his account and is in talks with @Flengo via email.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us