Selling three OG Founder Accounts! Read Below!
Recently bought a stacked founder account so i'm selling the other's that I had as my main/alts.
First Account & it's Features:
4 Four word Name
House Number In the low thousands
Low Level
a few OG Rares
Changeable email and it's the original one BUT the artix account is lost/cannot be accessed
Price: £180
Second Account & it's Features:
Three word Name
House Number In the hundreds
Moderate OG rares
Low level
Original Email and Artix Account comes with the sale!
Price: £250
Third Account and it's Features:
Three word name
House number in the hundreds
Moderate OG rares
Low level
Changeable email not the original but comes with proof. Artix account cannot be accessed.
Price: £145
If interested email me at bfwehfh33@gmail.com as that's where I am most active!
Please refer to this thread once you have or are thinking about purchasing an account as I have complied useful information in order to safely buy avoid an account being banned!
First Account & it's Features:
4 Four word Name
House Number In the low thousands
Low Level
a few OG Rares
Changeable email and it's the original one BUT the artix account is lost/cannot be accessed
Price: £180
Second Account & it's Features:
Three word Name
House Number In the hundreds
Moderate OG rares
Low level
Original Email and Artix Account comes with the sale!
Price: £250
Third Account and it's Features:
Three word name
House number in the hundreds
Moderate OG rares
Low level
Changeable email not the original but comes with proof. Artix account cannot be accessed.
Price: £145
If interested email me at bfwehfh33@gmail.com as that's where I am most active!
Please refer to this thread once you have or are thinking about purchasing an account as I have complied useful information in order to safely buy avoid an account being banned!



