A moment ago I read that a colleague is banned for using hacks in the wasteland, and he said that multiplayer is forced on you in that area, is that true?
i play on wastedlands with things and no ban yet, btw that is when come out wasteland is not longer needed be multiplayer cause that only happens on the begining.
cause wastedlands are a pvp area on the release but is not longer a pvp forced area so you can play singe player mode
hf be safe
Originally Posted by creapygames
i play on wastedlands with things and no ban yet, btw that is when come out wasteland is not longer needed be multiplayer cause that only happens on the begining.
cause wastedlands are a pvp area on the release but is not longer a pvp forced area so you can play singe player mode
hf be safe
True, I dind't even notice that Wastelands weren't PVP forced anymore, I only play ocasionally, only like once or twice a year, but in my case I believe that I was manually banned since after I was caught, SECURITY ERROR forced me out of the game.