Weapon range - how do I extend it?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Weapon range - how do I extend it?
I have this idea to snipe people in my server from distances out of the main gameplay area, but on some maps when I use my wa2000, it will not reach them because I am that far out of the map. I even asked one of my friends to stand still and let me shoot at him, but no success. Is there a way in a code to multiply weapon range?

Example: weaponRangeMultiplier = 100000;

I tried to snipe people off the statue on favela.

it would be so funny sniping puny ants running around and making them confused in killcam.
I am not a coder, and I can't do that,
Legit it's not possible.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
I am not a coder, and I can't do that,
Legit it's not possible.
It's more of a mod than a hack.

You'd need someone who is good with modding to create this for you because I know they can edit the zoom&sight of the scope so.
im talking about with a mod
lol.......fail much :/...probably..dont have code like that buddy
fmj extends range with WA2000 not sure about other guns
Quote Originally Posted by hugh_who View Post
fmj extends range with WA2000 not sure about other guns
FMJ doesn't increase damage or range! It increases bullets penetration, that's all!
^yeh
and the little bit extra damage applies when you shoot through objects
man that doesnt exit does it?
thats FMJ, it's an attachment you use for the gun.
Nooooooo i mean the extended range..lol not FMJ, who doesnt know what that is :P
i can code, i have been coding in C# anc C++ for a while.

where can I get the file (extracted) m21_fmj_mp from? I can't find it anywhere and I don't know where it is located.

this is in it:
maxDamageRange\####\
minDamageRange\####\

or maybe i can do something like:

currentWeapon = self getCurrentWeapon();
if ( currentWeapon == "m21_fmj_mp" )
{
self setWeaponMaxRange( currentWeapon, 10000 );
self setWeaponMinRange( currentWeapon, 10000 );
}
Quote Originally Posted by HACKINGPIE View Post
i can code, i have been coding in C# anc C++ for a while.

where can I get the file (extracted) m21_fmj_mp from? I can't find it anywhere and I don't know where it is located.

this is in it:
maxDamageRange\####\
minDamageRange\####\

or maybe i can do something like:

currentWeapon = self getCurrentWeapon();
if ( currentWeapon == "m21_fmj_mp" )
{
self setWeaponMaxRange( currentWeapon, 10000 );
self setWeaponMinRange( currentWeapon, 10000 );
}
make them higher values.
damn, the cod4 dvar which I would have used (oh SOOOO close) gives me an unknown function error in warfare 2.

WeaponMaxDist("m21_fmj_mp") = 10000;
try to use
Code:
bg_forceexplosivebullets 1


it makes maximum range (try the ranger or other pumpguns on wasteland)
it gives all ppl chopper-gunner bullets ... but it kicks u when someone makes an harrier, pavelow, hind or sentry gun - i mean all killstreaks wich shoots bullets without chopper-gunner ..

hope i can help u ... greetz
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us