QuestionDBD Windows Edition tutorial

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
DBD Windows Edition tutorial
Probably already made and I'm just blind but..
Is there a full tutorial which gets everything from the Microsoft Store edition of the game? afaik nothing works for it rn.
DBD Windows Edition tutorial
JellyBelly1809 made a post How to inject a Save Game in the Windows Store version. It's extremely easy, I recommend dumping your profile, then using save editor to edit the profile. I've seen a few posts about people getting banned for injecting saves, but any time I've used it, I've never been banned. While I'm unsure what they did, something I always make sure of is the playerUId, currentSeasonTicks, cumulativePlaytime, etc all that matches with the account.
Quote Originally Posted by slabfork View Post
JellyBelly1809 made a post How to inject a Save Game in the Windows Store version. It's extremely easy, I recommend dumping your profile, then using save editor to edit the profile. I've seen a few posts about people getting banned for injecting saves, but any time I've used it, I've never been banned. While I'm unsure what they did, something I always make sure of is the playerUId, currentSeasonTicks, cumulativePlaytime, etc all that matches with the account.
Ah, saw it before, gonna try to do it now to see if my brain is stupid or nah, will update with results.

update:

dank shit
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?