becoming a freelancer

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
becoming a freelancer
what is the best coding language for becoming a freelance programmer
Javascript
Python , web development (js+php)
Quote Originally Posted by Nayfer View Post
Python , web development (js+php)
I think python is a good choice if OP is willing to spend time learning machine learning.

PHP is actually not a bad choice either. I think something like 30%+ of sites are running on *********.

@OP, I think you just need to pick a language and learn it. Once you've gotten a good grasp of one programming language, picking up others is relatively easy.
I would say Python or Javascript/HTML/CSS for web development?
The best language depends on what you're motivated in..

if you are a frontend guy: go for JavaScript/TypeScript - there is nothing else on the table right now to beat this.
Backend: Python OR Node (JavaScript). Later you could switch to more sophisticated languages like Rust, Go, C# or Java.
DevOps: Node/Go/Python/Rust

Start with one language first, create projects and understand the language.
Then migrating to another one isn't as hard as it looks from the surface.


GL my friend
Depends, Node.JS is very good for backend development, but if you will work with Datascience then you will need Python & R.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?