New Coders
Hey guys zmansquared here,
I have seen alot of "new" coders hanging out in this section asking for help (even though their questions may be dumb or what not). I think that we should atleast give them a fighting chance to learn some code and not just FLAME them.
I know that i have been trying and will continue to help each noob that needs help to an extent. I hope you guys are cool with this, just trying to keep MPGH great.
Thanks.
Zach
I have seen alot of "new" coders hanging out in this section asking for help (even though their questions may be dumb or what not). I think that we should atleast give them a fighting chance to learn some code and not just FLAME them.
I know that i have been trying and will continue to help each noob that needs help to an extent. I hope you guys are cool with this, just trying to keep MPGH great.
Thanks.
Zach

/yea but all the choobs do is be like "i know how to code i made hack" when really all they did was copy/paste the code and then call it Whatever there name is someone start a coding show on livestream about the simple shit . /