Guys, can you please solve this? 3 months and still nothing??
I am unable to access this site normally with my own IP for the last ~3 months, I can't be on the VPN whole the time.
On top of that IM chat is missing half of the time when I am on using VPN. Proof:
https://prnt.sc/a86BNA4HmYw_
How I am supposed to work like this? To be able to use this site I have to be on a VPN.. To be able to use some other sites (like PayPal) I can't use VPN, what would be solution? To connect-disconnect every few seconds risking losing IM chat when I disconnect? Imagine a customer is paying me, and I log into Paypal to check it. I have to first turn off VPN, then to log into the PP to check, then I have to turn on VPN again and connect to IM chat, which can just disappear for me like it's not showing now (check the picture above) so a customer can chargeback thinking I scammed him because right after he paid I went offline and not coming back.
Please, do something finally its been 3 months without a solution. I was patiently waiting all this time, but this is insane 3+ months for one false flagged IP fixing?
@
Flengo