New Offset's

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New Offset's
a while ago I used Reclass to get some offsets, like Yaw / Pitch, now with this new update I'm not able to open anything to get the offsets



(I'm still not at the level of ignoring anti cheat completely)


Does anyone have any ideas?
if you can bypass that 3 driver you will be good and you can attach ce and reclass so you can do what stuff you needed
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
if you can bypass that 3 driver you will be good and you can attach ce and reclass so you can do what stuff you needed
3 driver? lol

I only saw 2
Quote Originally Posted by Joaoemariana View Post
3 driver? lol

I only saw 2
you can include that xldr thing because it includes like a driver to me xd
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
you can include that xldr thing because it includes like a driver to me xd
d3dref9 and xldr it's two driver how you got 3 driver lol
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
d3dref9 and xldr it's two driver how you got 3 driver lol
xhunter1.sys, kgds.sys and that xldr_thing.exe like i said up here i just include that xldr_thing.exe like a driver but i didn't said that thing is a driver .
Quote Originally Posted by [Snake] View Post
d3dref9 isn't driver, crossfire have 3 kernel drivers xhunter1.sys , xldr and kgds.sys

- - - Updated - - -


kgds.sys checks if crossfire handle has been accessed, avoid using OpenProcess
d3dref9 run kgds.sys so it's driver lol
xldr starts as a service but is not a driver

Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
d3dref9 run kgds.sys so it's driver lol
wtf lol

only kgds and xhunter1 are driver running in windows kernel

for those who want to remove handle access callbacks the driver altitudes are

xhunter1.sys -> 380800
kgds.sys -> 4000
d3dref9 just do communication with the kgds serives, isnt run
Ask?
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
d3dref9 just do communication with the kgds serives, isnt run
can I ask bro if you have source crossfire online cuz I need it please
Quote Originally Posted by [Snake] View Post
lol , patcher_cf starts kgds serives.
When i blocked patcher download d3dref9 , service kgds didn't start

Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
d3dref9 just do communication with the kgds serives, isnt run

yea something like that
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?