Crossfire Glitches

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Crossfire Glitches
This is basically a compilation of glitches that have been posted on MPGH and when you click them, you get a tutorial so you don't need to go on the internet to learn to glitch! I made this cause many choobs don't know how to glitch.

VIRUS SCAN Virus Scan
VIRUS SCAN #2 Virus Scan 2



Including guides from other members of MPGH too! I posted this on the hack section cause really, I don't know where to post it.

Credits: to myself, people who made the guides
Crossfire Glitches.rarattachment deleted · 2,203 downloads before removal
Approval pls
Should be good :P
Thanks all, hopefully it IS good for you guys.
wow looks nice
Approval Pleaaase
Should be awesome
I dun know how to glitch so yea. xD
I'll finally survive MM!!
Haha, MM is hard to survive since there is only a minimum of corner and lag jump glitches. Good luck man! Hopefully this has good tuts and helps you.
Someone Approve this, I Need this... Pl0x!
I think we should just wait until a staff member comes on.
Nooby Minions/Staff
Nah, they're just not too active.
I Know, I'll thank you once i've downloaded it
Wow this must be nice! Can't wait oh and doggyrpg you should go contact an admin or mod of this section so it can be faster approved.
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us