I no security

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I no security
Hey guys this is my second post!!! I have my security and now what, Who ever tells me gets zp. It has to be step by step
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Hey guys this is my second post!!! I have my security and now what, Who ever tells me gets zp. It has to be step by step
How stupid are you, Call fucking g4box you fucking idiot.
uhm i dont understand what youre saying. you want US to tell you your security pw or you forgot it and want to find it out. if you wanna find it out, make another account on z8, and send them a support ticket.
just put lost pw, then type your mail, where it asks you to and then check your mail. There will be your id, your pw and your secret answer, wanna me to post it with pics
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us