Tea Suggestions

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Tea Suggestions
Does anyone have suggestions for tea to try? I have not drank much tea until recently, but lately I have been trying it with meals now and then.

I had a sample of Scottish Breakfast from Adagio which I enjoyed, it was full bodied and hearty. I also had an herbal Peppermint which was okay - it was a bit muted in flavor. I have been putting some honey and cinnamon in my tea as well, which I have been enjoying.

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts!
Green tea or Jasmine tea. I also like Chrysanthemum tea as well. I do not put any condiments into my tea other than lemon or honey. Of course, you can drink as is. I like to brew instead of using tea bags as a personal preference.
Green tea or Jasmine tea are the best
tea
try black tee with lemon and honey
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?