Can I reverse my blood points?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can I reverse my blood points?
hi guys, Does anyone know how to reverse my blood points? I used a hack that gave me a lot of blood points called "BloodySlasher" and I can't get them off. I need to make videos but with that I won't be able to make videos can someone help me thanks!!!

Sorry for my bad English!

You could use the Bloodpoint Modifier by IvanXZ
Quote Originally Posted by UnknowGamerNL View Post
You could use the Bloodpoint Modifier by IvanXZ
Yes and it's very easy to use. Open steam, don't have DBD open. Then open the exe, wait for it to load, enter in your desired BP up to 1 million, press enter, wait a few seconds for it to do its thing, then press a key to close the window. You may have to restart it several times for it to load but it'll work eventually. Still works as of 5.5.2

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1513061
Quote Originally Posted by SharkLicker View Post
Yes and it's very easy to use. Open steam, don't have DBD open. Then open the exe, wait for it to load, enter in your desired BP up to 1 million, press enter, wait a few seconds for it to do its thing, then press a key to close the window. You may have to restart it several times for it to load but it'll work eventually. Still works as of 5.5.2

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1513061
does this still work?
Quote Originally Posted by UnknowGamerNL View Post
You could use the Bloodpoint Modifier by IvanXZ
it doesnt work anymore
if you still need help i can help if you want
Soo.. Any working bloodpoints modifier ?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?