SRSZVaccine

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Vaccine
Just got my 16th booster!

@Wyo Lucky bastard has his 19th already, I'm jealous.
le govament wants 2 replace the water in body with vaxine

wake up sheeple
getting third one soon. i believe in science, unlike you, conservative fuckwit.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
getting third one soon. i believe in science, unlike you, conservative fuckwit.
Hab is that you?
easy for u
fuck the vaccine, corona can suck it
Fuck Covid, Fuck the Vaccine, but I'm still taking it cause I want the protection it offers. Just wish there was no Covid in the first place. I hate the Covid vaccine cause of the stupid side-effects. I know I'm not the only pro-vaccine person who hates the bullshit side-effects that make you feel like death on the first two days.
Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
Fuck Covid, Fuck the Vaccine, but I'm still taking it cause I want the protection it offers. Just wish there was no Covid in the first place. I hate the Covid vaccine cause of the stupid side-effects. I know I'm not the only pro-vaccine person who hates the bullshit side-effects that make you feel like death on the first two days.
My booster made me feel sickish the following morning until the afternoon (like 6 AM to Noon). Had chills. Called out of work but any time out due to getting the vax was paid sick time for me so.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


My booster made me feel sickish the following morning until the afternoon (like 6 AM to Noon). Had chills. Called out of work but any time out due to getting the vax was paid sick time for me so.
Fuck bud, I took the vaccine during school time and I asked for a possible 1 day or even a 12 hour extension. I would offer to provide vaccination status/other proof, cause the booster fucked me up. My professor/TAs let me rot in hell while I did my homework. I felt like a Chinese prisoner for one day. I had the fever, chills, headache, body aches, and slight nausea (at least it lasted one day and got weaker on day 2). This was Moderna though, so it might make a difference which vaccine you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Yup pretty sure everyone can relate to this still, some people get it bad. I got it really bad on my booster, but I would have still taken it if I had known that was going to happen beforehand
Yup, fuck that bullshit booster side-effect. I too would have taken it anyway, knowing the side-effects are 2 days of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
I know I'm not the only pro-vaccine person who hates the bullshit side-effects that make you feel like death on the first two days.
Yup pretty sure everyone can relate to this still, some people get it bad. I got it really bad on my booster, but I would have still taken it if I had known that was going to happen beforehand
Not only am I vaccinated, but I'm also magnetic.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Not only am I vaccinated, but I'm also magnetic.
6G* .
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Not only am I vaccinated, but I'm also magnetic.
I use my covid vaccine arm magnet to hold my keys, very convenient. Thanks Pfizer!
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


I use my covid vaccine arm magnet to hold my keys, very convenient. Thanks Pfizer!
Yikes. You got Pfizer. I got Moderna, so I get to run Microsoft XP in my brain. I don't think there has been a problem using it so far. I was surprised when I was able to run 5G and XP in my brain. Better yet, my phone was able to get better 5G connection after the third shot.
Does anyone know when the 6G shot will become available?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us