JTAG Soon

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
JTAG Soon
Ok just for the heads up i am currently working on my new JTAG to replace the old RROD one. I am currently working on one with a odd kernel that i am not sure if i can run the exploit on but i will try. This means that i can host modded lobbys and infections and 10th lobbies.

Warning:If you spam asking for lobbys you will never recieve a invite from me

Members from [MPGH] will get first invite
Top contributors EX: H4XOR get in first also
You need over 200 posts to get invite
If you spam my acc i will reset your acc
When i get it running i will give a update
Thank me press the button
Hmm. I might ask for an invite.
Not sure, Becuase isnt it kind of boring when you go straight to 70?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
Hmm. I might ask for an invite.
Not sure, Becuase isnt it kind of boring when you go straight to 70?
It can be. Depends on if you're an ultra-l33t-n00b-h4ck3r-g4m3r.
I contribute almost as much as HAXzor, even ask him, so would I get a invite? I heard that you can now JTAG 9199 kernels, not sure though
Nice i am going to JTAG my xbox now in july and i am going to do 10 prestige lobbys and no scams.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us