[MPGH]Cat- 2010

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
[MPGH]Cat- 2010
All the cool kids are doing. (Accidentally posted this thread in GH section first, sorry).
O_O what the hell just happened?
Secksy <3

It's been too long.
Yeah it's ages since my reign here but you were always one of my favs =D
Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
Yeah it's ages since my reign here but you were always one of my favs =D
Holy Shit, yo add me to the Elites please
toymaker is back lol
newphags don't know Toymaker.
Quote Originally Posted by Cat-
newphags don't know Toymaker.
True, so to solve that, I was a section moderator with the most sections and mod cp access of the others for a while (programming and hacking). I left because my mass plan to save the site at the low point it was at back then failed. Any way, Cat- would make a better moderator than me. I see a few other moderators moved up in rank that I helped get in but also I see a few douches moved up a lot too. Oh well =P I'm not really back or any thing by the way.
CaT- came back like only a week ago. He needs some more time before he gets mod.
I do love him though.
Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
CaT- came back like only a week ago. He needs some more time before he gets mod.
I do love him though.
i came back 2 months ago
I "came" ON a back last night
Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
I "came" ON a back last night
I see what you did there.
You saw because it was your back <3
it ain't gonna happened
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?