WTSChronomancer + Deady Code For Sale (CAL 2011)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Chronomancer + Deady Code For Sale (CAL 2011)
Hello all,

I am selling an UNUSED Chronomancer and OG deady code (09) for sale . Can show proof of codes upon request, I will also attach some photo here for proof.

Looking to sell ASAP as I have run into an emergency. I was planning on holding them for a few more years but need to sell.

I can try to answer any questions or concerns via PM .

I am currently in Malaiysa so my response time might be slow due to time differences. Also english isn't my native language so please be patient with me .

MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@Evson Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours.
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat. Read more about it here.
If you or any customer requires a middleman, trade safe using MPGH's selected Middlemen

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily
[MPGH]Smoke

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

[Section Rules]
WARNING!

The person is almost guaranteed scammer, super shady, wants only crypto and when I asked to use an official middleman, they rejected because "crypto sending fees are too high" and used fake account chat screens as "proof" of bidding. Be super cautious with this person, 99.9% a scammer!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

After getting called out for attempting to scam, the user bailed. If anyone wants proofs, feel free to DM me
Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
WARNING!

The person is almost guaranteed scammer, super shady, wants only crypto and when I asked to use an official middleman, they rejected because "crypto sending fees are too high" and used fake account chat screens as "proof" of bidding. Be super cautious with this person, 99.9% a scammer!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

After getting called out for attempting to scam, the user bailed. If anyone wants proofs, feel free to DM me
if you think this guy scam, feel free to report here
The user deleted their Disc acc now, haha
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?