DOWNLOADED SKILLZ [Update] ver 1.1

Posts 16–30 of 116 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
Then why're there two suicide hacks?
Looks like
Instant Death=puts a death for u on the scoreboard without u actually dying.
Kill Self=actually killz you.
Uhhh, sure, alright. I'll go with that?
Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
Uhhh, sure, alright. I'll go with that?
Lol i havent tested yet, its just a theory.
Menu not showing up, just like the last hack you made, no offense.

Win7 64bit
Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
Menu not showing up, just like the last hack you made, no offense.

Win7 64bit
He most likely isnt able to code to support all OSs, try acid burn's.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


He most likely isnt able to code to support all OSs, try acid burn's.
Acid's always works for me. I'm just trying this because it has a menu.

He says it's supposed to work on Win7 64 is the problem I have...

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Tested and works on Windows 7 64 and 32 , xp 32
Note:this does not work on vista..sorry but im trying to fix
y no menu not working
Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
Acid's always works for me. I'm just trying this because it has a menu.

He says it's supposed to work on Win7 64 is the problem I have...
Acid i workin on his menu atm, and maybe he messed up while coding, cu Win7 64bit is formally known as 86bit.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


Acid i workin on his menu atm, and maybe he messed up while coding, cu Win7 64bit is formally known as 86bit.
Either way.
Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
Either way.
Lol, i didnt open the .dll so i dont know, i dont think im gonna test this without my keyboard anyway.
I sure am glad this is a menu and not hot key i don`t like hot key as much.
what still doesnt work for vista
dammmmmmmmm cmon man fix pleeese i wanna use this
Quote Originally Posted by daniyalkool View Post
what still doesnt work for vista
dammmmmmmmm cmon man fix pleeese i wanna use this
Give him time, bro..It's only a short bit after the silent patch so not many hacks are working or aren't supporting some of our OS'.

I bet by 11AM-1PM there'll be a bunch of hacks out and working for all OS'es.
Testing Hacks....please wait...
Hello Does it works for CA EU?
Posts 16–30 of 116 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?