Is It Hypocritical to For Me to Hate Hackers These Days?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Is It Hypocritical to For Me to Hate Hackers These Days?
Back in the day when I made this account I didn't really give a shit about hacking or completely ruining peoples days. I honestly didn't do it to make people mad or get reactions I just did it because I wanted to get the highest possible score in a video game without actually getting skilled at it (a fucking shortcut). Shortcuts get you nowhere in life and it took me from age 11 to 19 to understand that mindset and apply it to myself.

But today were are in a god damn epidemic. No not covid, I'm speaking about a hacking epidemic. I cant play an online video game for any extended period of time without running into a hacker. At least the games I play (Rust, Tarkov, CoD, GTA). So this makes me hate hackers. I simply want to enjoy my gaming experience; play games on my PC that I've spent thousands on without some damn man child hacking his ass off (or closet hacking) and making me desk slam so hard my girlfriend yell mimics it on the sofa while making fun of me...

Why are there so many? Is it wrong for me to feel this way about something I've done in the past? I know back in the day the hackers were far and few and if someone was hacking it was very blatant/almost like seeing the 9th wonder of the world or something. Now I just go "Wow what do ya know? Another hacker killed me....". The hacks aren't even free anymore, people are spending money to hack which is the most nonsensical shit when the hacks they are spending money for are so basic. These features are shit that was free for years on MPGH.
Although game hacking communities may have seemed to decline, using hacks in general in games seems to be more problematic than ever. It's surprising considering that nowadays you have to pay for it all, as you said. I think it's because everyone wants to show off their rank (or equivalent) to others in a time when pro play and esports are pretty popular. Everyone wants to be the best, even though they might not be.
I mostly play co-op or single player games so hacking ain't a concern for me. Latest games I've played include Sifu (single player), Baldur's Gate 3 (coop), Ready or Not (coop), Hearthstone (can't hack), Heroes of the Storm (no widely popular scripts), Mass Effect Remastered 1-3 (single player), and once I finish ME, going to probably start Dying Light 2. Also having so many games to play nowadays just gives me the ability to just switch to another game if I'm not having fun playing the game.
Nah mate it's alright, we all hate hackers now, they usually do it to make money whilst most of us dumbass kids did it to get a higher level.
Like @Bernard said, I also now tend to keep offline because it's just that freaking bad.
You get matured, personally i used to use hax then i stopped using it cuz its so fake and thinking yourself that you are but you are just hiding behind a stupid program removing it will proof that you are aint worth shit.
from that i turned into semi hax like bypass like in R6S we used that 1 year pass unlocking all your operators or some zoom of weapon
but now i no longer play games sadly after staying hours on my chair and playing now i get 1 hour my mind tell me to get the fuck up and do something else lmao
its how it is i wish i could do something like i used to do before staying on my PC for hours not going out and stuff but now if i don't go out i will feel like crap its how it is bro you get older and start seeing it from different view but yeah hacking is just a hypocritical program that stupid people use to show off their skill and people calling you oh bro your so good, come play with us basically a program that let you get recognized with a fake personality and skills. that what it is.
it's not hypocritical. i dont like hackers either.
I think making game cheats is fun, but to use it is not that fun, though I can see why some may enjoy that instant satisfaction. I do think hackers can be annoying to play against in competitive games.
In disagree -100% at the Von Hafflen - Thrukster scale
after playing without cheats for a while I noticed the amount of knowledge and skill you gain, plus the moment you use cheats on said game it becomes boring after short period of time and you just lose interest
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
it just means you grew up
I dont wanna pay bills anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
it's not hypocritical. i dont like hackers either.
Its impossible to play anything competitive anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
after playing without cheats for a while I noticed the amount of knowledge and skill you gain, plus the moment you use cheats on said game it becomes boring after short period of time and you just lose interest
The false sense of "I'm good at this game" is what finally got me to stop. I dont need cheats to be the GOAT.
I never really enjoyed hacking, I used to make mods because I loved altering the game without ruining other peoples experience. Still allowing me to be good and get better. People that hack nowadays especially it’s like, why? Hack detection is pretty good on a lot of games and when it’s not, reporting systems usually hit them pretty quick (in my experience). So sure get your one or two games of being annoying I guess and waste your money. Just get better idk.
Hacking/cheating is trash, people who do it are pathetic.
honestly I grew out of games in general. Interests shifted to stocks & real estate.

I do see game trailers but nothing has caught my eye. Maybe when I made all the money in the world I can come back and game.

Btw, going skydiving again this weekend. Tag along.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?