PostPrivate Server Trainers [Grimoire/Cetera]

Posts 61–66 of 66 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by metherlence View Post
Hello good day, any news on this? I am trying to load shops using wpe pro packet record but I always dc when I send, so I'm trying to find a working one. Thanks a lot!
Some methods and security have changed with RedAQ,


My initial quick peek made this clear and I already found the code to call the game in their code, as seen above. I will likely not be doing a client for redAQ and will remain done with private servers as previously stated.

I never planned on breaking the security of any privates servers beyond the basics, they have now properly taken the next step, which means my quick attempt won't work and I'd have to learn exactly what they do, not that it's hard to figure out it's on the web...and that means it allows the connection somehow at some point and that's all you need know at first to confirm it can indeed be hacked/cracked made clear to you, which isn't worth my time.

Just to clarify AQW has not tried to block any of my clients, they let you all cheat with open arms. They could have at least broken the use of the 2 year outdated clients, but they haven't, because....well honestly who knows.
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Some methods and security have changed with RedAQ,


My initial quick peek made this clear and I already found the code to call the game in their code, as seen above. I will likely not be doing a client for redAQ and will remain done with private servers as previously stated.

I never planned on breaking the security of any privates servers beyond the basics, they have now properly taken the next step, which means my quick attempt won't work and I'd have to learn exactly what they do, not that it's hard to figure out it's on the web...and that means it allows the connection somehow at some point and that's all you need know at first to confirm it can indeed be hacked/cracked made clear to you, which isn't worth my time.

Just to clarify AQW has not tried to block any of my clients, they let you all cheat with open arms. They could have at least broken the use of the 2 year outdated clients, but they haven't, because....well honestly who knows.
Hi again!

Ah so that's the case, so there's no way to load stuff using old loaders / wpe right? Glad to know that still. Thank you for your time tho, really appreciate it!

-Saintwave
Quote Originally Posted by saintwave View Post
Hi again!

Ah so that's the case, so there's no way to load stuff using old loaders / wpe right? Glad to know that still. Thank you for your time tho, really appreciate it!

-Saintwave

depending on their backside changes, probably not, if someone were to take the time, they could. I’ve just been really exhausted IRL, sorry :3
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
depending on their backside changes, probably not, if someone were to take the time, they could. I’ve just been really exhausted IRL, sorry :3
Hey man, no apologies needed, you've been providing a lot of stuff here and I'm basically just asking for a free update that you have no obligations to provide at all. The fact that you've taken time to have a look means a lot already. Real life takes precedence always. Again, thank you!

-Saint
Is it possible to create one for augo.pw?
Hi
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
depending on their backside changes, probably not, if someone were to take the time, they could. I’ve just been really exhausted IRL, sorry :3
Hi i havent had many posts and idk if it would be more of a trouble than making a trainer, but is it at all possible that someone who doesnt have knowledge in the aforementioned language, be able to make a trainer for the redaq,redhero, ones patched from a tutorial?
Posts 61–66 of 66 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?