God Tier Founder + Upholders + Heromart (Deady) Account
Selling this rarity of an account. Has tons of rares and some of the most desirable heromarts in the game. It also has tons of upholders in conescutive sequence which is a rare commodity now a days.
Account is 100% safe and comes with an email change. Unfortunately, no artix account.
This account has the Deady Bunny and the Dage Vs Nulgath heromart shop aswell, really solid heromart item collection.
Do not sleep, account like these don't come by around often. I am tons of references if need be, I've sold multiple accounts for $2000 USD plus.
I only take payment in BTC or ETH. Please feel free to ask me any questions
.






Account is 100% safe and comes with an email change. Unfortunately, no artix account.
This account has the Deady Bunny and the Dage Vs Nulgath heromart shop aswell, really solid heromart item collection.
Do not sleep, account like these don't come by around often. I am tons of references if need be, I've sold multiple accounts for $2000 USD plus.
I only take payment in BTC or ETH. Please feel free to ask me any questions
.

