Old, usable OPK hack

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Lolz i got this hack,
Only this is the cracked version ^^
I got the working undetected version from the Red eye
And it realy pwnz this leached hack =_-
Some people are so slow.
lolz,

some people slow and n00b
I cant open this hack !!!! whats me do???
missing file dude
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
Oh god I already sent this to evenbalance, havent they still made it detected?
why the hell would you ever send a hack to evenbalence???
Are you like, not inteligent?
Quote Originally Posted by 6y7t8h View Post
F***ing hell, 28 downloads and no thanks. I'm gonna remove this in the next 3 minutes if I don't get a nice word . IT STILL WORKS! ALT-TAB OUT OF WARROCK AND YOU CAN ENABLE THE BUTTONS
why would you want a thanks?
thanks for leeching?
thanks for stealing someone work?
thanks for being a nub?
thanks for spamming n00b
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us