i want to unban request here i get ban and admin not wait me to solve after he hear from me and buyer
any way i will send him that missing payment he just send me email account that he want to send to it
even from reading the report, I got no clue what happened but the user seems to want to pay you back to get unbanned so please do send him to account for payment.
even from reading the report, I got no clue what happened but the user seems to want to pay you back to get unbanned so please do send him to account for payment.
User has not contacted me yet. Will keep you updated.
Originally Posted by Luminary
User has not contacted me yet. Will keep you updated.
bro send me account how i contact with you
Originally Posted by lemmon98
bro send me account how i contact with you
Add me on IM with this account.
Originally Posted by Luminary
Add me on IM with this account.
bro i sent you from few days to send account pls do we need to close this case
Originally Posted by lemmon98
bro i sent you from few days to send account pls do we need to close this case
IM was down.
Also, I told you I need my refund back to the original form which is btc.
even from reading the report, I got no clue what happened but the user seems to want to pay you back to get unbanned so please do send him to account for payment.
hello now buyer ask for btc not solve that reversed paypal payment that have issue from more 20 payment
original scam thread what about 1 reversed paypal payment now he want btc from where i get btc and i dont have my thread open to get buying btc via paypal ?
Originally Posted by lemmon98
hello now buyer ask for btc not solve that reversed paypal payment that have issue from more 20 payment
original scam thread what about 1 reversed paypal payment now he want btc from where i get btc and i dont have my thread open to get buying btc via paypal ?
I sent you btc, therefore I would like the refund back in btc.
Getting a refund back in Paypal would not suffice as I do not trust your paypal payments.
Originally Posted by lemmon98
hello now buyer ask for btc not solve that reversed paypal payment that have issue from more 20 payment
original scam thread what about 1 reversed paypal payment now he want btc from where i get btc and i dont have my thread open to get buying btc via paypal ?
refund the USD amount you got in BTC.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Luminary
I sent you btc, therefore I would like the refund back in btc.
Getting a refund back in Paypal would not suffice as I do not trust your paypal payments.
did your paypal auto charge backed the amount ?
Originally Posted by Azerila
refund the USD amount you got in BTC.
- - - Updated - - -
that what i told you i dont have btc i dont hold it i buy from forum and sell in same time for others seller i use forum here to buy btc and as iam ban now i cant get btc right now
did your paypal auto charge backed the amount ?
paypal auto charge his payment and auto charge me as well for other buyers here for over 2000$ and i trades with alot of buyers here i need to check them all to know who get charge back and see if he still here to send me money back or it will be scammer and go away i already get scammed here as well before in about 1000$ from years ago and they just leave account to ban and not pay back for me
Originally Posted by Azerila
refund the USD amount you got in BTC.
- - - Updated - - -
did your paypal auto charge backed the amount ?
Yeah, Paypal automatically took the money out and closed my account.
Originally Posted by Luminary
Yeah, Paypal automatically took the money out and closed my account.
well since deal went thro and all of this happend by paypal and user got coin and he wants to pay for it as orginal deal paypal it self is fine i seen this sort of shit from paypal side so since he wants to pay you back to be able to deal more here it should be fine to accept payment.
Originally Posted by Azerila
well since deal went thro and all of this happend by paypal and user got coin and he wants to pay for it as orginal deal paypal it self is fine i seen this sort of shit from paypal side so since he wants to pay you back to be able to deal more here it should be fine to accept payment.
I gave him btc so it makes sense for him to pay me back my btc. Not via paypal.
He wants to send me my refund via Paypal even though I gave him btc.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Luminary
I gave him btc so it makes sense for him to pay me back my btc. Not via paypal.
He wants to send me my refund via Paypal even though I gave him btc.
Furthermore, I refuse to continue dealing with this user as I do not want to risk his paypal funds being reversed again due to his "fraudulent activity".
I just want the btc I originally gave him.
Originally Posted by Luminary
I gave him btc so it makes sense for him to pay me back my btc. Not via paypal.
He wants to send me my refund via Paypal even though I gave him btc.
- - - Updated - - -
Furthermore, I refuse to continue dealing with this user as I do not want to risk his paypal funds being reversed again due to his "fraudulent activity".
I just want the btc I originally gave him.
well he bought your service that it was exchange and paid for it and he want to pay back to resolve but his method is paypal only if dont want we cant help with this anymore.