OutdatedOsiris 23.3.2022

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
ETA on new version? + another question
just wondering when teh new version will be compiled? saw a whole bunch of new features on github and i was also wondering if you know what the purpose of the multiple keys for one case in the inventory changer is about. if you search breakout 4 keys come up.
Fix for long queue?
Everything worked fine for like 2 days then suddenly I started getting 1 hour plus queues with no pop but it only happens when the cheats are activated. Once I restart my PC the queue goes back to 3 minutes without cheats on.
Quote Originally Posted by Orcadimus View Post
just wondering when teh new version will be compiled? saw a whole bunch of new features on github and i was also wondering if you know what the purpose of the multiple keys for one case in the inventory changer is about. if you search breakout 4 keys come up.
As long as the Cheat works fine and there are no Big Updates there is no need for a new compile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElJew View Post
Everything worked fine for like 2 days then suddenly I started getting 1 hour plus queues with no pop but it only happens when the cheats are activated. Once I restart my PC the queue goes back to 3 minutes without cheats on.
Reinstall the cheat and Validate Game Files? I don't have that problem nor have I ever heard of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SimoCT1946 View Post
- - - Updated - - -



instead he gave me a ban on the game and not vac
Huh, what? Game Bans on CS:GO are overwatch bans. Play less obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dskedcristy View Post
1 friend got vac banned cuz of it.
I haven't gotten any reports of this version being outdated, so your friend probably forgot to use the Bypass. If your friend did though, they can feel free to add me on steam.
Still works like a charm pal
DETECTABLE. Regardless if you play safe (trying to hide) or not.

Ask me how I know =))
Quote Originally Posted by uconcsgo View Post
How do you know?
1 friend got vac banned cuz of it.
Quote Originally Posted by dskedcristy View Post
1 friend got vac banned cuz of it.
can u give us ur friends steam profile that got vac ban?
Quote Originally Posted by ciroscripts View Post
Very nice, but this cheat always got detected very fast
Thats why u need VAC bypass to avoid VAC ban.
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dskedcristy View Post
1 friend got vac banned cuz of it.
instead he gave me a ban on the game and not vac
DETECTABLE OR NOT?
Detected
Quote Originally Posted by rulezadm View Post
DETECTABLE OR NOT?
Detectable
Quote Originally Posted by ElJew View Post
Detectable
working here, and not vac banned
Just Finished up new thread with updates and some more Info/Tutorials, just waiting for approval rn, stay tuned.
I think Auto Scope function is not working can you look at it plesae
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?