LETEL HELP PLZ

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
LETEL HELP PLZ
HI GUYS HOW ARE YOU >?

GUYS I DWONALOD COMBAT ARMS HACK AND I INECT BUT THE GAME DOSNT WORK OPEN AND CLOSE WHAT I DO ??


PLZ HELP ME
mayby say what hack u use what eror u get and what OS u have .
Use AirDrop for inject and hack work great
I USE AIRDORP BUT I INJECT AND IS LOGIN PAGE COME THE GAME COLSE
IF I CLOSE THE INJECTOR THE GAME START NORMALY
and dont double post there is a edit button
and next time dont post your problems here, there is a general section
What bit are you on?
Quote Originally Posted by ksa29 View Post
HI GUYS HOW ARE YOU >?

GUYS I DWONALOD COMBAT ARMS HACK AND I INECT BUT THE GAME DOSNT WORK OPEN AND CLOSE WHAT I DO ??


PLZ HELP ME
explane better btw is it even a menu hack?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?