QuestionHelp with JumpAir

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with JumpAir
Hi friends, I made a Glide (just set gravity to -2) but how can I make it so that I can jump through the air.
Code:
bool Glide = false;
	void GlideS() {
		DWORD64 PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(CLT_SHELL + 0x78); //reclass
		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) & 0x8000) {
			*(float*)(PlayerClient + 0x948) = -2.f; //default -2
		}
		else {
			*(float*)(PlayerClient + 0x948) = 1.f;
		}
	}
Quote Originally Posted by ytfagg View Post
Hi friends, I made a Glide (just set gravity to -2) but how can I make it so that I can jump through the air.
Code:
bool Glide = false;
	void GlideS() {
		DWORD64 PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(CLT_SHELL + 0x78); //reclass
		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) & 0x8000) {
			*(float*)(PlayerClient + 0x948) = -2.f; //default -2
		}
		else {
			*(float*)(PlayerClient + 0x948) = 1.f;
		}
	}
Code:
float& GetSuperJump() const {
         return *(float*)((uintptr_t)this + 0x057C); // west
}
CALL ( m_pGamePlayer + 0x90 )
Code:
m_pGamePlayer->GetSuperJump() = 4.000f;
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
Code:
float& GetSuperJump() const {
         return *(float*)((uintptr_t)this + 0x057C); // west
}
CALL ( m_pGamePlayer + 0x90 )
Code:
m_pGamePlayer->GetSuperJump() = 4.000f;
Thanks you,bro)
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
Code:
float& GetSuperJump() const {
         return *(float*)((uintptr_t)this + 0x057C); // west
}
CALL ( m_pGamePlayer + 0x90 )
Code:
m_pGamePlayer->GetSuperJump() = 4.000f;
Hello man!
Hitboxes doesn't works on Z8 now, did you solve this?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?