Signature Request
Main Text/Name: Ben2134
Sub Text/Quote: "Somethings just can't be undone..."
Size: 500X250 or 500X200
Style: Doesn't Matter
Theme: Assassins Creed
Colour: Red White and Black Perferribly
Designer: I don't really care who does it, just please have a little bit of talent
Other Information: I would prefer the assassin either stabbing someone or standing in a pile of bodies =)
Whoever takes the time thank you and i'm hoping to get better at photo-shopping to one day make sigs for myself and others =)
Sub Text/Quote: "Somethings just can't be undone..."
Size: 500X250 or 500X200
Style: Doesn't Matter
Theme: Assassins Creed
Colour: Red White and Black Perferribly
Designer: I don't really care who does it, just please have a little bit of talent

Other Information: I would prefer the assassin either stabbing someone or standing in a pile of bodies =)
Whoever takes the time thank you and i'm hoping to get better at photo-shopping to one day make sigs for myself and others =)
