WTS[AUTO] Netflix UHD 4K - Disney Premium Upgrade/Replacement To Your Own Account

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
[AUTO] Netflix UHD 4K - Disney Premium Upgrade/Replacement To Your Own Account
Selling Netflix & Disney Premium Self Upgrade Automated with a discord bot
Here is a video to demonstrate how it is done via my discord bot



Q & A at the bottom of the thread
Contact Me
Discord: lawnspoty
Telegram: @Lawnspot
Send a message here via IM





Q & A

What Payment Methods accepted?
Paypal & Binance Pay or Crypto for now.

How long is The Warranty for and how much?
4 Months only for both Netflix and Disney
the Price for Netflix is 20$
for Disney 15$

Why do you Say they can run longer than the 4 months warranty?
Upgrades can run longer as it was reported by our resellers 60% ran longer than the expected 4 months, up to more than a Year it depends if you were detected or not by their protection system.

What am I buying?
A License/Key to be used on our discord bot to Upgrade your own or a new Netflix/Disney account

What is The warranty for?
In case you lose premium before your warranty, you will use your License/Key to Re-Upgrade instantly without waiting for support to help.

am having an Issue and I want to contact Netflix?
?Good you can require the service code from us in case if you want to contact Netflix and confirm your validity*with the subscription

What is the Plan of Netflix or Disney?

Netflix is 4K UHD...
4 Screens/5 Profiles means it Has 5 Profiles but can only run 4 Screen simultaneously
Disney is the same above with Netflix, 4 Screens/5 Profiles.

Can I change the password after the Upgrade?
Of course, you can change the password since it is an upgrade not an account sale, you can always change the password whenever you want, but in case if you want to Upgrade again you will need to enter the correct password.

I'm a reseller are there any discount plans?
No, Currently there aren't any discounts no matter the quantity you buy, due to the effort and the investment and the low profit I cannot offer any discounts sorry.
I am interested, Since you're new here I might need to see some reviews before buying.
THIS GUY ROCKS!
I just purchased my 3Month Netflix package here and this guy is LEGIT!
He made sure i had all the information i needed
He is very polit and he's service is quick and efficient! I highly recommend him.
24 Hour Bump for more sales.
Up for more sales, Available right now
Won his giveaway with 1 month warranty.
There was a billing problem because of the new month, but he fixed it quickly.
Overall nice person would recommend.
Update for more sale.

Added 1 more country to the region block,
Region block usually gets lifted automatically in 1 month as our resellers report.

Countries that Have region block "India, Malaysia, Bolivia, Spain, Latin America"
Up for more sales.
IM is back.
do you have Disney+ for the middle east, please?
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?