WinkAmherst MS v155 hacks (Cheat engine table trainer)

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Would love a damage multiplier just like the old days. So far been using this since you released it and this is amazing i have to say. I love you for this and please keep this alive.
Quote Originally Posted by armanistar View Post
Hey meme,
As requested i have made a pastebin with what i would like the thread to be:
https://pastebin.com/S7J8NRVm

I attached the cheat table. Im now opening the source to all.


- - - Updated - - -



I had a damage multiplier, but this set off their alarms.

Cant wait till this get approved! come on mods!! lol Thanks for your contribution!!
thanks and wait for approve
excited to learn MS hack from your CT, hope admin will approve soon!
Amherst Cheat Table
Quote Originally Posted by armanistar View Post
Hey meme,
As requested i have made a pastebin with what i would like the thread to be:
https://pastebin.com/S7J8NRVm

I attached the cheat table. Im now opening the source to all.


- - - Updated - - -



I had a damage multiplier, but this set off their alarms.
Nice i have a palman version where he rage quit and give out the hack list
not sure is it the same

but force damage on site may look like damage number went up but mob dont die
secondly FMA can get u ban i tested it with FMA trainer that i make and after few hrs i got dc manually and receive a ban message

lucky they ban only account wise

or it maybe the version that is update hope i can download it soon so i can take a closer look in it
Thanks through great work out there
How can i contact you would like to help me make a cheat table i can pay u for some private server if u need ?
Quote Originally Posted by wenjun155 View Post
Nice i have a palman version where he rage quit and give out the hack list
not sure is it the same

but force damage on site may look like damage number went up but mob dont die
secondly FMA can get u ban i tested it with FMA trainer that i make and after few hrs i got dc manually and receive a ban message

lucky they ban only account wise

or it maybe the version that is update hope i can download it soon so i can take a closer look in it
Thanks through great work out there
How can i contact you would like to help me make a cheat table i can pay u for some private server if u need ?
it got confirmed by the admins that they saw me - a lvl 70 starter account - doing 100M damage.
It wasn't in their systems, it was discovered by an GM which was looking at online accounts.
About the FMA, idk if they have any system that can detect it. Kinda hard for them to detect it since almost all skills are FMA

And yep, all my other accounts are still alive lol

I think the 'palman' list you're talking about is also integrated in my cheat table.
Impressive,
is there a way to contact you?
I botted overnight for 10 hours straight no DC no ban using this trainer.

I used:

Godmode
No Breathe
Unlimited Attack
Mob Disarm
Respawn Mobs at mouse location.


Works flawless. Where are the mods though.. The updated one has been pending approval for days now O_O
@meme

The masses seem to be growing unhappy as I lurk this thread.
Pending approve faster
Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
@meme

The masses seem to be growing unhappy as I lurk this thread.
yea i need the ct

quickly approve

i know people dont like hacks especially their own devs can just search and report

is there other way that i can contact you and get the file easier ?

and close / delete the thread
Quote Originally Posted by wenjun155 View Post
yea i need the ct

quickly approve

i know people dont like hacks especially their own devs can just search and report

is there other way that i can contact you and get the file easier ?

and close / delete the thread
Hi, I am not the thread starter. I am the one who posted most of the basic cheat engine tutorials for MapleStory Private Servers. You should be asking @armanistar
Quote Originally Posted by armanistar View Post
omg guys this is so amazing. I got it working. Its my very first own made pointer based assembly script.

It currently sets the X/Y of my character client sided to my mouse position.

This causes several things, like:
You can direct your pets to go wherever you want them to go [ lol ]
You can direct monsters to where you want them to be, they will walk to that X/Y to 'attack' you, but they cant hit you
You can kill monsters where you point your mouse at, skills will cast from that X/Y. so its also like a half-fly-hack.

Cuz i tried to go into portals where my mouse was, and that didnt work.
But i finally made my own custom code with multiple pointers and it works big yay

Oh yeah, others will see your pets going all directions, not following your actual char xd
they also see the monsters trying to follow your mouse


growing list

Also, no clue what is detectable! i used it while making the hacks and i didnt got banned so far.

I've started getting banned using this. Only banning my accounts though, not IP ban. Is that their system? or GM's finding me?

I've been using

No Breathe
Unlimited Attack
Godmode
Mob Disarm
Respawn Mobs at Mouse location
Quote Originally Posted by miikedukez View Post
I've started getting banned using this. Only banning my accounts though, not IP ban. Is that their system? or GM's finding me?

I've been using

No Breathe
Unlimited Attack
Godmode
Mob Disarm
Respawn Mobs at Mouse location
It depends on the servers. Seeing that you are able to make multiple accounts and not have to change your IP (and I assume your HWID/MAC address), it would most likely be the case that your observation is correct. I would not be surprised if "Respawn Mobs at Mouse Location" is triggering the ban. I say this from experience when cheating in MapleRoyals, any type of forced mob manipulation triggers a message to the admins that a user in the map has caused some kind of unwanted behavior in the game. Tbh, I would not be surprised if they have access to who actually manipulates the mobs in the server (because of client to server communication I believe). I'm sure NB, UA, Godmode, and Mob Disarm are totally fine.

Anyway, I would always caution users to run private servers on a virtual machine (and a VPN if you want) because there is no way to know if they are spying on you or not. There have been cases where it has happened and the admins love to collect your information for some weird reason.
Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post


It depends on the servers. Seeing that you are able to make multiple accounts and not have to change your IP (and I assume your HWID/MAC address), it would most likely be the case that your observation is correct. I would not be surprised if "Respawn Mobs at Mouse Location" is triggering the ban. I say this from experience when cheating in MapleRoyals, any type of forced mob manipulation triggers a message to the admins that a user in the map has caused some kind of unwanted behavior in the game. Tbh, I would not be surprised if they have access to who actually manipulates the mobs in the server (because of client to server communication I believe). I'm sure NB, UA, Godmode, and Mob Disarm are totally fine.

Anyway, I would always caution users to run private servers on a virtual machine (and a VPN if you want) because there is no way to know if they are spying on you or not. There have been cases where it has happened and the admins love to collect your information for some weird reason.
Its strange because Ive gone 12 hours over night botting. My assumption was that “ crusader codex”window popped up while I was asleep and botting, which froze everything and I wasn’t killing mobs and they were just stacked in front of me for a while which caused the ban. Not sure though for sure. Im definitely not getting caught by GMs, this seems like an autoban
Quote Originally Posted by miikedukez View Post
Its strange because Ive gone 12 hours over night botting. My assumption was that “ crusader codex”window popped up while I was asleep and botting, which froze everything and I wasn’t killing mobs and they were just stacked in front of me for a while which caused the ban. Not sure though for sure. Im definitely not getting caught by GMs, this seems like an autoban
From my experience, I have never had a problem with using any of the cheats that I previously mentioned besides (besides Mob Disarm b/c I have never used it in a PS) in MapleRoyals. But, like I said, mob x/y manipulation can send a warning to the moderators that {Player ID (from client)} is manipulating the mob's spawn at Map ID: {Map_ID}.
the updated cheat table gone ?
is it currently in a test or is deleted ?
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?