Ecchi Monster
Ecchi Monster
LMFAOROFLLOLWTFHAXOMG
Nice found Gourav, That certainly made me laugh,
By the way, I;m bored, Name me a good Anime..
Nice found Gourav, That certainly made me laugh,
By the way, I;m bored, Name me a good Anime..
Dude gourav that guy in the video is something you would totally pull
Hell I would pull that stunt. But only if they were real chicks.
And then get your ass kicked? 

i would do it if there were hotter chicks there
hell i wanna do it now but need some one to scream ecchi monster for me
all i lack in the plan most of the chicks hate me at my school
sad story but all ugly assholes bitches look at them would probabley make 80% of the people gay Lmao, that was funny.
ECCHI MONSTER !!!!
GO GOurav, It's your que...
GO GOurav, It's your que...
Uhmmmmm Chea. That was pretty good. Lol "Still under development".
Cheaaa.... Lol. I don't really know what to say.
Cheaaa.... Lol. I don't really know what to say.
