Red faceWTSUnique Founder Account - VERY VERY LOW house ID, beta badges and more below

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Unique Founder Account - VERY VERY LOW house ID, beta badges and more below
Rare and Unique badges: Founder, Beta Character and Beta Tester, Dragon hero (upgraded in 72 hours) and the 1st, 2nd and 4th upholder badge.

Account: Character is female, low-level and has (what I think) a ton of cute armours that match well! I have a few ultra rare rares e.g. platnium blod.

House ID: The account has an extremely rare and low house ID. Most founder's have house ID's in the hundreds of thousands due to the wipe.

Social: No active friends on the friends list (last active friend was 2019). In a guild with other original player's that quit year's ago. Always was on a low pop server so people will not recognise the account.


Account Information: I will be supplying you with the Artix account information (login and password) + the email attached to the artix account (login and password). The login and password to the account (obviously lol) + the original creation details (location, date created and original email used to create the account).


This accounts is unlike these other sellers as this is my personal account that I barely used and have decided to sell; moreover, it's received no bans, and has never flagged or anything like that.

Payment only in BTC/ETH. Please do not contact me if you cannot pay through this method as i have come to know about Paypal chargebacks. price is $600 it's negotiable though!.



Can and will provide in game picture's once I know you're serious!

PM me for more info! x (click the little blue cloud below my profile!)
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@POPURSHITWIN Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours.
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat. Read more about it here.
If you or any customer requires a middleman, trade safe using MPGH's selected Middlemen

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily
[MPGH]Smoke

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

[Section Rules]
Hi I'm interested.
Quote Originally Posted by POPURSHITWIN View Post
Bump! Still available!
I am very much interested in this account. Please let's get through this transaction completed through middleman.
Quote Originally Posted by Claimyx View Post
I am very much interested in this account. Please let's get through this transaction completed through middleman.
Still availble! Also I added you back
Quote Originally Posted by POPURSHITWIN View Post
Still availble! Also I added you back
bump anyone interested
Im Interested!
Quote Originally Posted by POPURSHITWIN View Post
bump anyone interested
Is it still available?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?