MPGH Public Hack 06-26-2010 Tutorial
Hi.
Here is a TUTORIAL for the new: MPGH Public Hack 06-26-2010.
Step 1. - Download the: DevInjector.exe - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...s-updated.html . Download the hack: Mpgh CrossFire.dll here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...6-26-10-a.html .
Step 2. - Copy the items: DevInjector.exe and Mpgh CrossFire.dll out the: .RAR or .ZIP and set it on your desktop.
Step 3. - Start: DevInjector.exe and do the next things: Process Name: crossfire.exe - Press: ADD and ADD: Mpgh CrossFire.dll - Press: Settings and click on: Close On Injection. - Press: File and press: Save.
Step 4. - Press: Inject and start then: CrossFire.
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2...eenshot1bp.png
Screenshot 2: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3...eenshot2rj.png
Video:
Credits:
[MPGH]Blood and Dave: for the Mpgh CrossFire.dll ( THE HACK. ) hack. ( I think. )
XFaith: for the: Injector.
TigerTJE ( Me. ): for post this: Tutorial.
THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!!!! DONT GO TO SPAM: IT'S DETECTED. IT'S WORKS!! IF IT'S PATCHED I SAY IT!!
TigerTJE.
Here is a TUTORIAL for the new: MPGH Public Hack 06-26-2010.
Step 1. - Download the: DevInjector.exe - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...s-updated.html . Download the hack: Mpgh CrossFire.dll here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...6-26-10-a.html .
Step 2. - Copy the items: DevInjector.exe and Mpgh CrossFire.dll out the: .RAR or .ZIP and set it on your desktop.
Step 3. - Start: DevInjector.exe and do the next things: Process Name: crossfire.exe - Press: ADD and ADD: Mpgh CrossFire.dll - Press: Settings and click on: Close On Injection. - Press: File and press: Save.
Step 4. - Press: Inject and start then: CrossFire.
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2...eenshot1bp.png
Screenshot 2: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3...eenshot2rj.png
Video:
Credits:
[MPGH]Blood and Dave: for the Mpgh CrossFire.dll ( THE HACK. ) hack. ( I think. )
XFaith: for the: Injector.
TigerTJE ( Me. ): for post this: Tutorial.
THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!!!! DONT GO TO SPAM: IT'S DETECTED. IT'S WORKS!! IF IT'S PATCHED I SAY IT!!
TigerTJE.

